Merry Christmas to all my beautiful readers! Today I am feeling so grateful for every little thing in my life. This year has been amazing for me and thinking about 2016 is getting me so excited.
I wanted to share a Christmas inspired look with all of you. The holiday season is all about parties and adding something green or red is always a good idea! I am wearing the cutest green dress and short blazer from H&M. So if you were thinking of spending a lot for an outfit think again. The pink bag is from my own handbag collection which is launching early next year. A pop of colour is always a good idea to brighten up a grey day in London. The shoes are also from my own collection and I will have a few variations of tie up heels because I am obsessed with them.
Hope you all have a day filled with LOVE!
I love Daylesford Organic in Notting Hill and this pretty Christmas tree they have outside is beautiful. Sitting outside, watching the rain and enjoying my soy latte are just the simple things I love so much. I also love their fresh Fruit and Vegetable juices. I have a green juice every day when i wake up and I can see a difference in my hair and skin. I believe beauty is from the inside, make up and creams can only do so much. So start nourishing your body from the inside out. I will do a blog post about my morning routine soon. Now lets talk about my outfit!
I love this faux leather jacket from Zara because it is really soft and looks gorgeous. So many people continue to buy leather but ask yourself why you have to when there are so many cruelty free options available that look amazing. The toxic chemicals that are used to dye and process leather are extremely harmful for the people who dye it and also for our planet. So it is not just the animals you will be saving by buying Faux jackets, shoes and bags. Go on this link https://vimeo.com/88261827 to see how the tanning process of leather affects people and our planet. I love stripes they are classic and can always be styled with the trends of the season. I am wearing a stripy polo neck top and distressed jeans. I love simplicity when it comes to outfits and these cute pink heels add an element of femininity. I love the pop of colour with the Stella McCartney bag in my favourite shade of blue.
I am wearing Zoya nail polish in shade ‘Casey’. It is my favourite shade for winter, a really deep dark burgundy with a hint of purple. I love this nail polish brand because it is vegan and they have lovely shades. You can find them online on Naturismo.com. it is the best online shop for vegan make up and beauty products that i have found so far!
December is such a festive and beautiful time of the year. For me it is all about Christmas Parties, Dinners, Family, Friends and of course Keeping warm in style! I think is also a time of the year when we all love to shop that much more. There is always somewhere to go and a new outfit to be worn. So if you are thinking about ‘ What To Wear’ you have come to the right place.
In this blog post I am sharing with you my ten must-haves to get you through this month. So instead of over buying and spending lots of money you will need just these key items that you can mix and match to create looks that can dressed up or down.
- A Statement Coat Is my top must have fashion item because a pop of colour breaks up dark winter colours perfectly. I love wearing Navy blue, black and grey so a coat like this would look beautiful and feminine over a simple polo neck and jeans; This is my go to look for winter so Classic and simple. If you want to wear this coat to an evening out, just wear a pretty sparkly dress and nude heels. This coat is from Romwe.com; I think I need it in my life.
- Since i gave up wearing leather I have fallen in love with this Stella McCartney bag in Black with gold chain details. I have this bag in blue and love it so much. I admire her for making cruelty free designs that are so high fashion. I think this one is going on my Wishlist! So lets talk about other bag options. I am loving tassel bags at the moment and here is one from Nasty Gal. As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I am designing my own line of bags because I feel it is hard to find faux bags that are good quality and chic. I am so excited as the time is coming closer for my online shop to be complete. It really is a dream come true for me and it would not be possible without my readers and followers so Thank you!
- I am obsessed with Polo Neck Top’s this winter. They look chic, you don’t need a scarf because they keep your neck warm, and they are so elegant. I usually wear my hair down and a red lip. A polo neck with jeans and over the knee boots is the perfect look this season. I wore this look with a sleeveless camel coat a few weeks ago.
- I LOVE a red lip. This one is ‘Organic Glam’ which is completely natural and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. I love Organic Pharmacy because their products are 100% cruelty free. I am going there next week, to try on their foundation and blushers. I was browsing their online shop earlier and I love everything about this brand. Do have a browse and tell me what you think.
- The only shoes you need to get you through this winter are Faux over the knee boots. There are so many options for those that do not wear leather or suede. I found these on Nelly and there are other options on Missguided and Asos. I love wearing my boots with jeans, or a cute skirt and oversized jumper.
- Everyone needs a Christmas blouse! They are perfect if your hosting a Xmas dinner at home, because you want to look festive but not overly dressed up. I would wear this blouse with Dark blue jeans and nude heels. You can wear pretty earrings and black eyeliner to complete the look.
- If there is one colour you need to be seen in this season, it is Camel. I love this sleeveless coat and you can find a nice one everywhere at the moment. I like to wear them with jeans and a nice warm top. Try asos or missguided for one that fits your budget. I got mine from Misguided I would love one in black too.
- A Black sequin dress is something that can be in your closet forever. A bit of sparkle is perfect for this time of the year and all you need are a nice pair of black or nude heels. Buying a dress like this would be an investment because you could wear it every year.
- The last thing on my list is a pair of really nice dark blue jeans. I love dark jeans for winter they are definitely a wardrobe essential. A Girl can never have too many jeans.
P.S. Now I’m back in my office for more work and planning for next week. Have a lovely sunday my amazing readers xoxo